Contractors working for City FM must first be registered in the online City FM Contractor Management System.
The online system underscores the City FM commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working for us.
It allows contracting companies to have their business registered and upload documents (licences and insurances) relevant to their work. The system allows City FM and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Contractor Management System on behalf of City FM.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract