City FM is committed to the safety and well-being of our team members and those that may be affected by our activities; including contractors, partners, visitors and members of the public. Health and safety is a major business priority and must be considered during all work performed on our behalf.
To underscore this commitment, we utilise an online pre-qualification system for contractors.
The system allows contracting companies to have their business registered and upload documents (licences and insurances) relevant to their work. The system enables City FM and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Contractor Management System on behalf of City FM.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract