Contractors working for City FM must first be registered in the online City FM Contractor Management System.
The online system underscores the City FM commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working for us.
It allows contracting companies to have their business registered and upload documents (licences and insurances) relevant to their work. The system allows City FM and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care.
Pegasus creates services and solutions for workforce management. They are managing the Contractor Management System on behalf of City FM.
The complete Pegasus contractor management solution is a real-time online system which can:
- provide access to company and individual contractor data
- manage training and inductions
- administer contractor and supplier compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manage the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers involved in a project
- award accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provide tools for audit, investigation and inspection of contractors
- offer online and call centre support
- manage contractor performance over term of their contract